NIH Public Meeting on Norvir March-In Request - May 25, 2004
Statements Delivered by Speakers at the Meeting
- Statements from Supporters of the March-In Request
- Statements from those Opposed to the March-In Request
- Statement of John Erickson, Chief Scientific
Officer, Sequoia Pharmaceuticals.
- June 2, 2004. Bob Roehr for the Windy City Advocate.
Norvir Patent Under Fire at NIH Meeting.
- May 27, 2004. Associated Press.
Price of AIDS drug challenged.
- May 26, 2004. David Brown for the Washington Post.
Group Says U.S. Should Claim AIDS Drug Patents.
- May 26, 2004. Bruce Japsen for the Chicago Tribune.
Abbott defends price boost on AIDS drug at U.S. hearing.
- May 26, 2004. Dorsey Griffith for the Sacremento Bee.
Plea issued on AIDS drug's 400% price hike.
- May 25, 2004. Randolph Schmid for the Associated Press.
Advocates urge cutting cost of AIDS drug.
- May 25, 2004. Lisa Richwine for Reuters.
Abbott defends AIDS drug price rise to U.S. panel.
- May 25, 2004. Bloomberg News.
Abbott AIDS drug patent at issue.
- May 25, 2004. Maureen Groppe for Gannett.
Debate targets U.S.-funded drugs.
- May 25, 2004. Emily Heil for Congress Daily.
NIH weighing government authority over drug pricing
- May 24, 2004. Leila Abbound for the Wall Street Journal.
Drug-Pricing Rules Face Review.
- May 24, 2004. Merrill Goozner.
Abbot and AIDS